To know how to tan with coconut oil you just have to pay attention to the following indications:
- First of all, we will have to buy coconut oil to tan. We recommend that you choose an organic one, as it will be more natural, or you can choose to use a tanning product that contains this oil . You can also make it yourself, below we explain how.
- Before tanning with coconut oil, you will have to make sure you have a very clean skin for optimal results.
- Next, apply the product all over your body or to the areas that will be most exposed to the sun.
- Refill oil every two hours to ensure maximum protection and continuous action.
- At the end of the day, remove the remains with warm water and your usual shower gel.
Do not forget to put the coconut oil to tan half an hour before exposing yourself to the sun. In addition, it is essential that you do not do it directly because the action of the oil would be very powerful and could cause skin problems, such as burns, when exposed to prolonged exposure or doing it at hours that are not recommended.
Benefits of coconut oil for tanning
The benefits of coconut oil for tanning are so many that it is also used in many beauty tricks, home remedies and health treatments. However, many people have doubts as to whether coconut oil for tanning is actually effective.