Field Engineers provides Online [freelance] Job Opportunities for IT Support Engineers
IT Support Engineer – JOB DESCRIPTION
Desktop Support Technicians are responsible for building strong relationships with customers of the platform for security-based lending. It will be your main responsibility as a representative of our company to provide technical support and define the user experience for the SaaS products.
- Working with Microsoft Intune and Jamf in a corporate environment, including deployment, updating, optimization, and troubleshooting of Windows-based and Mac-based workstations.
- In addition, provide after-hours support as required by the business – Traveling users in different timezones and other IT infrastructure changes
- I have experience with: Wired/Wireless networks, VPN, Collaboration tools (Chat and Video Conferencing), A/V devices, and conference room systems.
- Having experience using ticketing systems (JIRA) for helpdesks
- Testing the ports, monitoring bandwidth, and troubleshooting shared drives initially.
- IT support engineers manage L1/L2 tech services for all employees (onsite and remote) – Providing technology and application troubleshooting, repair, and resolution for all endpoints (laptops, desktops, mobiles, and tablets)
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, software engineering, or an equivalent field of study
- Communication skills are excellent in both writing and speaking
Continuous learning is the new trend in education in the IT field
According to CompTIA, 75% of HR leaders intend to increase their use of tools to customize talent development, which indicates a more targeted, specific approach to employee development will be more common in the future. Although this is a positive sign, CompTIA says they discussed and interviewed about a different L&D need – continuous learning – and that “personalized” learning often leads to segmentation.
It is important to understand employees through continuous learning, despite how messy it may be. By the end of the pandemic, training based on events was no longer possible. When it comes to education, an ongoing relationship exists between the employee and the organization. In addition to their job function, their career also plays a significant role.
The 5 eLearning bundles below, which are best-sellers, are available for only $15 for IT jobseekers
Over the past couple of years, workers across the globe have faced tough times. Why not bring major positive change to your life by embarking on a thrilling new career?
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam Prep Bundle 2021
The skills you need to move into one of the biggest cloud computing platforms in the world. We cover everything from the fundamentals and technologies of the cloud to cloud migration, so you can prepare for a variety of roles, whether you are an entry-level architect or an IT engineer.
For a limited time, save 15% on The 2021 Ultimate AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam Prep Bundle (reg. $1400).
- CompTIA A+ & Network Certification Prep Bundle – All-Access
Boost your resume with certifications recognized worldwide in the tech industry. Become familiar with networking, security, pen tests, and more while you study at your own pace.
Only for a limited time, save 15% (reg. $2400) on The All-Access CompTIA A+ & Network Certification Prep Bundle!
- All Access Project Management Professional Certification Bundle 2021
Send your career skyrocketing by improving your project management skills. Learn all about Six Sigma, Scrum, Agile, PMP exam preparation, and much more.
You can save $15 (regularly $2400) on 2021 All Access Project Management Professional Certification Bundle.
- Training Bundle for Big Data Certifications in 2021
Data scientists have some of the best job security out there. In addition, this course takes you from beginner to data scientist, including a class about getting started with data science as a career.
Take advantage of a limited-time offer to get the 2021 Big Data Certification Super Training Bundle for just $15 (regularly $3000).
- Business Intelligence Certification Bundle for Microsoft Excel 2021
Excel skills can extend your career far beyond what you might expect. It also includes data analysis and visualization and includes financial modeling for beginners.
Receive a 15% discount on The 2021 Ultimate Microsoft Excel Business Intelligence Certification Bundle (regularly $2400) when you order before October 31.
IT Support Engineers Will Benefit From FieldEngineer.com
Field Engineer can place you as a freelance IT Engineer in the global freelance marketplace. It allows skilled and professional candidates to find jobs tailored to their requirements with access to more than 60,000 freelance field engineers on board. Become a member for free and get in touch with businesses seeking the right talent.
We also have seasoned System Engineers and Cisco Certified Technicians (MCSE & CCNA) ready to provide onsite support.