A good UPS goes a long way toward providing the backup power needed to prevent a computer system failure. There are at least ten reasons to invest in a quality UPS.
A UPS is often referred to as an uninterruptible power supply or an uninterruptible power supply. But why should you spend the money on a good backup power supply? Well, you need one for several reasons. Visit also: APC Smart UPS prices
Here are ten reasons:
1. statistics show that nearly 30% of computer system failures are due to power outages. So, if you invest in a quality UPS, you will reduce the chances of your computer system getting into trouble.
2. The losses that most businesses face are largely due to power outages. Up to 15% of businesses lose more than a million dollars. Do you really want to be one of that 15% of organizations? So, it is always better to buy a high-quality UPS.
3. A survey was conducted among 450 companies. On average, there were nine computer failures per year.
4. If you are one of those business people who store a lot of valuable data on their computers, you definitely need a UPS. Studies show that up to one-third of businesses lose a day to recover from losses caused by a power outage.
5. Did you know that recovering lost data can even take months? Worse, the data is often lost forever and cannot be recovered no matter how much effort is put into it. For example, in graphic applications or CAD, the original work cannot be recovered. Therefore, it is always good to have a UPS to prevent them from being lost.
6. after a power failure, you need to reconfigure your network system for about forty-eight hours.
7. the absence of a UPS can have serious consequences in the event of an outage. For example, here are the major consequences of breakdowns:
a. Loss of business reputation
b. Loss of business opportunities
c. Loss of financial resources
d. Loss of operational data
e. Loss of customers
Maybe you will lose all these things at the same time? So why don’t you protect yourself from such losses by buying a UPS?
8. you may have insurance, but believe me, insurance payments take quite a long time. In business, lost time is lost money.
9. insurance may cover financial losses, but it does not necessarily cover loss of reputation, market share, and standing.
10. it has been shown that over 80% of businesses go bankrupt after two years if they do not have a contingency plan. So it is wiser to invest in a good UPS than risk losing your business.